Other Taxpayer Resources

Need help with a tax problem?
If you have a tax problem that you’ve tried to resolve with the IRS and, after 30 days, are still experiencing delays or are facing economic harm, the Taxpayer Advocate Service (TAS) may be able to help.

Need help resolving a tax problem with the IRS and have limited resources?
If you are a low income taxpayer who cannot afford professional assistance to resolve your IRS issue, you may qualify for free or low-cost assistance from a Low Income Taxpayer Clinic (LITC).

Does your tax issue affect multiple taxpayers?
Do you have a tax problem that affects multiple taxpayers? Do you think an IRS system or procedure may cause problems for a broad number of taxpayers? Submit your issue to the Systemic Advocacy Management System (SAMS).

Looking for something else?
Other government programs and resources may be able to assist you: